Health Care Technology
Leading US-Based Medical Equipment Supplier Goes Digital By Integrating Systems And Creating Equipment-As-A-Service Solution, Using Cloud And Mobility
By Saviant Consulting
The Medical Equipment provider controls vast network of distributed assets and services, managed by discrete operations and ERP applications. However, the warehouse, customer management, order sales and rental operations, and employee management applications were all working in silos, which meant:
- Separate systems for warehouse, customer management, sales, rentals, and employee management.
- Time-consuming revenue accounting due to legacy application inefficiencies.
- Inadequate real-time tracking of over 60,000 medical assets, especially during transit, leading to visibility and revenue impact.
- Desire to integrate accounting and asset management into a single, efficient system.
Here’s how the company built a unified cloud enabled application on Azure PaaS platform and achieved notable improvements with their new asset management system such as:
- Unified operational systems for efficient information exchange.
- Enhanced asset tracking and route planning for effective asset delivery.
- Improved customer satisfaction index, contributing to market growth.
Enjoyed what you read? Great news – there’s a lot more to explore!
Dive into our content repository of the latest tech news, a diverse range of articles spanning introductory guides, product reviews, trends and more, along with engaging interviews, up-to-date AI blogs and hilarious tech memes!
Also explore our collection of branded insights via informative white papers, enlightening case studies, in-depth reports, educational videos and exciting events and webinars from leading global brands.
Head to the TechDogs homepage to Know Your World of technology today!
Join The Discussion