Leading Real Estate Solutions Provider Achieves Real-Time Visibility Into Its Workflow Management With Cloud-Native Field Service Mobility Solution
By Saviant Consulting
Previously, they were depending heavily on legacy systems. The absence of field and enterprise mobility bought their products and services on a challenging path, which meant:
- Their single tenancy model led to challenges to handle large user base, data processing, customize and upgrade the solutions, and more.
- Their desktop applications had minimal interaction with other software, affecting stakeholder coordination across multiple projects and locations.
- Without a field mobility solution, customers lacked real-time updates on resources, tasks, and progress.
- Scaling up solutions was difficult, affecting performance, data management, and system responsiveness.
- Legacy systems led to potential negative user experiences due to inefficiencies and the possibility of duplicating efforts.
Here’s how they tackled these challenges by re-engineering their legacy system and with the implementation of a field service mobility solution to successfully:
- Streamline real-time operations management.
- Achieve 40% operational productivity gain.
- Improve customer satisfaction from 60% to 90%, leading to 38% business growth.
Enjoyed what you've read so far? Great news - there's more to explore!
Stay up to date with the latest news, a vast collection of tech articles including introductory guides, product reviews, trends and more, thought-provoking interviews, hottest AI blogs and entertaining tech memes.
Plus, get access to branded insights such as informative white papers, intriguing case studies, in-depth reports, enlightening videos and exciting events and webinars from industry-leading global brands.
Dive into TechDogs' treasure trove today and Know Your World of technology!
Join The Discussion