Frontegg Forward Has Put A Step Forward In Managing Digital Identities!
By TD NewsDesk
Updated on Thu, Nov 9, 2023
So, what exactly is Frontegg?
- Frontegg is an Israel-based company that was founded in 2019. Frontegg, an end-to-end user management platform for B2B SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), has recently hatched its latest innovation – Frontegg Forward.
- This cutting-edge platform promises to revolutionize how enterprise customers control their users' digital identities and permissions to access online services and products. As an enticing proposition for cybersecurity and software companies, many of Frontegg's clients span various industries, from healthcare to reinsurance.
- In the words of Ofir Assif, Director of Engineering at Frontegg customer Hunters Security, "With Frontegg, we eliminate the need to use many APIs and vendors and move the logic management to the product and revenue owners instead of the developers."
- This shift represents a significant leap forward in simplifying user management and would help enterprises not look backward regarding digital identity management.
Let's see how Frontegg Forward is cracking the formula for safeguarding digital identities:
- Frontegg Forward boasts four primary feature categories, each designed to cater to enterprise customers’ and end-users' unique needs. These four categories are user hierarchies, a comprehensive security suite, entitlements and signals.
- Frontegg Forward empowers customers to establish "multi-layered tenancy trees" that help organize end-users into various teams while ensuring they only access the necessary software apps, data and services relevant to their roles. This process occurs automatically during user registration and developers can fine-tune permissions as required.
- Frontegg's security suite revolves around a dashboard that provides IT administrators and cybersecurity officers with a detailed view of software applications and network security status. It actively monitors and responds to security threats, such as suspicious logins and applies additional security measures in real-time, such as mobile number verification and password checks against compromised databases.
- Frontegg Forward's entitlements system streamlines access control for enterprises with sales teams. Sales team members can flag specific features their customers and end-users need, allowing automatic access or triggering developer approval. This simplifies the process through a single API call, providing access to roles, permissions, teams, and information regarding data and apps.
- Frontegg goes beyond mere awareness of security events by delivering valuable insights automatically. Signals offer data on user adoption of new features, potential new customer opportunities, high churn rates, and specific accounts at risk. It also identifies champions and influential personas among users, making the most of enterprise software and features.
In a nutshell, with its range of features and adaptability, Frontegg Forward is set to be a game-changer in digital identity management.
Can Frontegg Forward's unique capabilities help businesses in securing digital identities? Will other cybersecurity firms introduce similar tools and features soon?
Feel free to pan out your thoughts in the comments section below!
First published on Thu, Nov 9, 2023
Like what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos, News and Events & Webinars - the complete lot to help you Know Your World of Technology.
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion