The Patient's View: AI In Clinical Practice
By PR Newswire
DUBLIN , Nov. 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Clinical Practice - Patient Perspective" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A new comprehensive study, now available for consultation, focuses on understanding patient perspectives regarding the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare settings across multiple regions.
Key Insights from the Research:
- Generational Gap: Younger patients showcase higher confidence in understanding AI.
- Human Touch: Concerns rise over the potential lack of in-person interaction with increased AI reliance.
- Speed and Staffing: AI is credited with faster healthcare delivery and addressing staff shortages.
- Familiarity Breeds Acceptance: AI-aware patients believe in its potential to elevate care quality.
- Administrative vs. Clinical Use: A preference for AI in administrative tasks over direct patient care is evident.
- Physician Experience Matters: Doctors experienced with AI are positive about its clinical decision-support capabilities.
- Monitoring Advancements: AI's role in enhancing existing patient monitoring solutions is acknowledged.
Study Scope and Objectives: With patient surveys from a diverse demographic and condition profile, this study aims to:
- Gauge comfort with AI in healthcare.
- Analyze opinions on AI's role in treatment settings.
- Highlight AI's potential impact on clinical practice.
Why This Study Is Crucial:
- Broad Base: Incorporates views from patients, professionals, KOLs, and physicians across various therapy areas.
- Insightful Analysis: Delivers an in-depth look at AI's current and potential applications in patient care.
Key Topics Explored in the Report:
- Patient familiarity with AI technology.
- Regional analysis of concerns and perceived benefits.
- Comparative views of patients and healthcare professionals on AI.
Use Cases Highlighted:
- AI Tasked with a Challenge to Identify Breast Cancer
- AI Helps to Organize Electronic Healthcare Records
- AI's Bid on Tackling and Easing NHS Pressure
- Revolutionizing Public Health Management with Big Data and AI
- AI Proves to Be Helpful in Diabetic Care
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Brunei's Ministry of Health
- National Health Service
- US Food and Drug Administration
- Vantage Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rxun08
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
First published on Tue, Nov 14, 2023
Enjoyed what you've read so far? Great news - there's more to explore!
Stay up to date with the latest news, a vast collection of tech articles including introductory guides, product reviews, trends and more, thought-provoking interviews, hottest AI blogs and entertaining tech memes.
Plus, get access to branded insights such as informative white papers, intriguing case studies, in-depth reports, enlightening videos and exciting events and webinars from industry-leading global brands.
Dive into TechDogs' treasure trove today and Know Your World of technology!
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion