Digital Signature Market Size To Increase By USD 16.40 Billion | North America Will Account For 33% Of Market Growth - Technavio
By PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The Digital Signature Market by End-user, Component, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2023-2027 has been published by Technavio. Market growth is estimated to accelerate at a CAGR of 36.6% and register an incremental growth of USD 16.40 billion during the forecast period. Based on region, the global digital signature market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America is estimated to account for 33% of the growth of the global market over the forecast period. Factors such as the high adoption of cloud technology in the US and Canada and the presence of major vendors are driving the growth of the market in the region.The report provides a comprehensive analysis of growth opportunities at regional levels, new product launches, the latest trends, and the post-pandemic recovery of the global market. Download a PDF sample report
The digital signature market report includes information on the key products and recent developments of leading vendors, including:
- OneSpan Inc.: The company offers digital signature solutions such as GMO Sign.
- Oracle Corp.: The company offers digital signature solutions such as OneSpan Sign.
- PandaDoc Inc.: The company offers digital signature solutions such as Oracle E signature and E records.
- Revvsales Inc.: The company offers digital signature solutions such as PandaDoc e-signature software.
- RPost UK Limited: The company offers digital signature solutions such as the Revv E signature platform.
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Secured Signing Ltd.
- SIBS Multicert
- To gain access to more vendor profiles available with Technavio, buy the report!
The market is driven by factors such as the growing number of partnerships and acquisitions, the increasing adoption of digital signatures in cloud-based deployment, and government regulations supporting digital signatures. However, the growing number of partnerships and acquisitions is hindering the market growth.
The competitive scenario categorizes companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, among others. Request a sample
- Based on end-user, the market is segmented into BFSI, government, healthcare, legal, and others. The BFSI segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2022.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America held the largest share of the market in 2022.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into software, hardware, and service.
The digital asset management (DAM) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.05% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecasted to increase by USD 11,936.72 million.
The digital map market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.95% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecasted to increase by USD 13,690.05 million.
Technavio's library includes over 17,000+ reports, covering more than 2,000 emerging technologies. Subscribe to our "Basic Plan" at just USD 5,000 and get lifetime access to Technavio Insights
What are the key data covered in this digital signature market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the digital signature market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the digital signature market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa
- Thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of digital signature market vendors
Table of contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by End-user
7 Market Segmentation by Component
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-signature-market-size-to-increase-by-usd-16-40-billion--north-america-will-account-for-33-of-market-growth---technavio-301984309.html
First published on Mon, Nov 13, 2023
Like what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the freshest technology content on the web. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos, News and Events & Webinars - the complete lot to help you Know Your World of Technology.
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion