The Worldwide Network Security Software Industry is Expected to Reach $32.9 Billion by 2027: Rising Network Security and Privacy Concerns Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Network Security Software Market (2022-2027) by Components, Deployment, Verticals, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Network Security Software Market is estimated to be USD 17.86 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 32.99 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.06%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service.
Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Network Security Software Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Network Security Software Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Network Security Software Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Network Security and Privacy Concerns
- Stringent Regulations and Need for Compliances
- Budget Constraints and High Cost of Innovation
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud-Based Security Technologies
- Integration of Advanced Machine Learning and Deep Learning Capabilities
- Dearth of Competent Cybersecurity Professionals
The Global Network Security Software Market is segmented based on Components, Deployment, Verticals, and Geography.
- By Components, the market is classified into Solutions and Services.
- By Deployment, the market is classified into Cloud and on-Premise.
- By Verticals, the market is classified into Aerospace and Defense, Government, BFSI, IT and Telecommunication, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- AT&T Inc.
- Armor defense Inc.
- Avast Software s.r.o.
- BitDefender S.R.L
- Broadcom Inc.
- Comodo Security solution
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- FireMon LLC
- Fortinet Inc.
- GFI Software
- IBM Corp.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Qualys Inc
- RSA Security LLC
- SolarWinds Inc.
- Tenable Inc.
- Trend Micro Inc.
- WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
- Webroot Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vpmhvb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Liked what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events that help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Fri, Dec 23, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion