The Worldwide Exhibition Industry is Expected to Grow to $36 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Exhibition Market: Analysis By Revenue Stream, By Mode, By Type, By Region Size and Trends with Impact of COVID-19 and Forecast up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global exhibition market was valued at US$13.87 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow to US$36.31 billion by 2026.
The term "exhibition" refers to the marketplace where exhibitors, organizers, audience and sponsors come together to crack deals, get knowledge about the industry and gain competitive advantage, market new products and services, etc. The exhibitors are the companies and businesses who showcase their products and services in the exhibition to get investments and customers.
Many companies use exhibitions as a marketing tool for their products and services and are now innovating on the mode such as hybrid exhibitions. The exhibition market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.96% over the forecast period of 2022-2026.
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 and Way Forward:
Due to the pandemic, most companies had to cancel or postpone the exhibitions conducted worldwide as large gathering was prohibited, which lead to huge losses for the exhibition industry. But post-COVID, the exhibition market accelerated and the demand for online exhibitions was seen due to the innovations in technology, and the need for exhibitions as a marketing tool for businesses and companies.
New trends were used such as hybrid events, internationalization, demand for upgrades in venue infrastructure and service, video conferences, etc, by the companies to execute the exhibitions and provide knowledge of different industries to the companies and customers.
- Growth in Emerging Markets
- Rise in High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI)
- Rising Business Travel
- Increasing Online Exhibitions
- Use of Exhibition as Marketing Tool
- High Costing for Setup
- Substitutes of exhibitions
- Digital and Physical Innovation
- Adoption of Cloud based Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Increase in Hybrid Events
- Use of New Technology: Metaverse
- Sustainability in Events
Scope of the Report:
The report includes :
- An in-depth analysis of the global exhibition market by value, by revenue stream, by type, by mode, by region, etc.
- The regional analysis of the exhibition market, including the following regions: North America (The US and Rest of North America), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the Rest of Europe) , Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Hong Kong and the Rest of the Asia Pacific), Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
- Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyses the market for various segments across geographies.
- Provides an analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the global exhibition market.
- Assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall exhibition market has also been forecasted for the period 2022-2026, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers, and the current and future trends.
- Identification of new technological developments, R&D activities, and product launches occurring in the exhibition market.
- In-depth profiling of the key players, including the assessment of the business overview, market strategies, regional and business segments of the leading players in the market.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
- Clarion Events
- Comexposium Group
- Deutsche Messe AG
- DMGT Events (DMG Events)
- Emerald Expositions
- Fiera Milano SpA
- GL Events
- Hyve Group PLC
- Informa PLC
- Koelnmesse GmbH
- MCH Group
- Messe Dusseldorf Gmbh
- Messe Frankfurt GmbH
- Messe Munchen GmbH
- RELX PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hfc421.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Liked what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events that help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Thu, May 5, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion