RD&X Network Launches ReBid - Worlds 1st Unified Marketing & Advertising AI Automation Platform for Marketers & Agencies
By Business Wire
Founded by Rajiv Dingra, Ex-CEO of WATConsult (Dentsu Inc. Acquired Agency), who brings 15 years of digital marketing experience of working with the world's best clients and brands.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#AI--ReBid is the world's 1st Unified Marketing and Advertising AI Automation platform which is ready for the cookieless world and uses proprietary AI based algorithms that leverages MadTech (MarTech + AdTech) to simplify digital marketing. ReBid has unified workflows, data harmonization and real-time automated reporting. This translates into an immediate saving of 40% on resources and leads to incremental Returns on Ad spends (ROAS) by over 30%.
ReBid’s multiple partner integrations across ads, marketing, data management and more provide an unprecedented reach of 98% of global digital media audiences.
ReBid has snapped up marquee clients across SEA, Middle East and the US driving 200% business growth since the start of the year.
"ReBid unifies, simplifies and scales every client's digital marketing and advertising efforts and also saves real dollars in the process while having significant impact on ROAS uptick. Our AI led cookieless approach and clear focus on 1st party data enrichment allows brands and marketers to build a single view of their customers as they future proof their digital marketing," said Rajiv Dingra, Founder & CEO, RD&X Network.
ReBid provides a host of benefits and features, including:
- Access to ads activation and reporting capabilities across integrations like Search & Display (Google Ads), Social Ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn Ads), Programmatic (Display Video 360 and many more), Ad servers (Campaign Manager 360), Analytics (Google Analytics) & more
- Fully Automated and One click Reporting exportable in 20+ precreated reporting templates
- CXO view dashboards with key insights across Channel, Creative, Device and Keyword Performance
- Real Time monitoring of live campaigns KPI and Pacing status
- Optimize live campaigns across 15 platforms in a single click
- AI recommendations across bid, budgets, pacing and more across media plans and campaigns
- Onboard 1st party data and convert to ID before activating it across top Programmatic Platforms
- Access and analyze log level programmatic data and in house programmatic
- Build and enrich single view of the customer journey across web and app users and automate entire marketing workflow
ReBid is an enterprise grade platform certified with highest global security and data compliance certifications like SOC2, ISO 27001 and GDPR.
ReBid also has a free to signup version for digital marketers to try out.
About RD&X Network
Founded by Rajiv Dingra in 2020 RD&X Network is a global marketing and advertising technology company headquartered in Dubai, UAE. It leverages MarTech, AdTech and Deep Tech to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become Real-time, Disruptive and thereby achieve eXponential growth.
AVP - Marketing
Like what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events - the complete lot to help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Wed, May 11, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion