Middle East ICT Market Forecast to 2026: Growth Opportunities with Expansion of Data Centers and Cloud with Focus on IoT, 5G, AI, & Gaming and eSports - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ICT Market in the Middle East, Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Middle East is one of the most dynamic information and communication technology (ICT) markets and has been consistently growing at a healthy rate.
Saudi Arabia is the largest economy in the region, and it is on a path of significant economic transformation that will provide numerous ICT opportunities across industries. In the flourishing Saudi Arabian market, numerous opportunities exist in the areas of digital transformation, smart cities, eSports and entertainment, financial services, and various other technology sectors.
Large-scale national infrastructure projects Neom, Red Sea, and Qiddiya are driving massive investments to help the kingdom achieve its ambitious National Transformation Plan.
At the same time, the United Arab Emirates continues to lead the way in the adoption of cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. Like other consumer tech, the metaverse too is gaining traction and is slowly becoming a part of the development agenda of regional economies.
The entire region is on a transformation journey and presents significant growth potential in the coming years
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analysis Highlights
- Analysis Highlights
2. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the ICT Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
3. Growth Environment
- Market Segmentation
- Technology Trends in the Middle East's Telecom Industry: 2022
- Global Mega Technology Trends: 2022
4. Top 5 Technology Trends and Outlook
- Cybersecurity, Compliance, and Regulations
- eSports and Gaming
- Industry and Technology Convergence
5. ICT Market Outlook for the Middle East
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Industry
- Revenue Forecast by Industry and Industry Subsegments
- Revenue Forecast by Country
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints
- Growth Restraint Analysis
6. Key Challenges of the IT Supplier Ecosystem
- Major Challenges of the ICT Supplier Ecosystem
7. Next Wave of Growth in Middle East: Key Contributing Countries
8. ICT Predictions
- Top Predictions for 2022
9. ICT Segment Outlook
- 2022 Market Snapshot
- Growth Opportunity Universe
10. Growth Opportunity 1: Data Centers and Cloud
- Growth Opportunity 2: IoT
- Growth Opportunity 3: 5G
- Growth Opportunity 4: AI
- Growth Opportunity 5: Gaming and eSports
- Future Outlook
12. Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m5ns7y
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Liked what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events that help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Fri, Dec 23, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion