Metaverse in the Apparel Industry - Analysing Trends, Opportunities and Strategies for Success - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
The report offers comprehensive insight into one of the biggest talking points in the apparel industry at present. The report includes insight and analysis on the key trends emerging for apparel brands in the metaverse, alongside UK consumer survey data showcasing consumer sentiment surrounding NFTs.
While the precise nature of the metaverse remains largely conceptual, some practical applications to the global apparel market are becoming more apparent. Creating new digital assets can be exciting for apparel brands, and many are already experimenting with virtual apparel through augmented and virtual reality, gamification, and NFTs.
- With some countries including China banning cryptocurrencies, global brands will need to differentiate their metaverse offer to suit various markets, understanding the desired end use for different consumers will be crucial.
- Sportswear and luxury brands are best-placed for success, as their aspirational products and strong brand images typically encourage high levels of consumer loyalty, which is key to thrive in the metaverse.
- Brands who engage with a younger audience are well-placed to succeed in the metaverse, as they often seek new innovations in the digital sphere and find community values important.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key approaches innovative brands are taking to explore the metaverse to launch your own initiatives.
- Understand the key strategies for success for apparel brands in the metaverse, including recognising regional, sector and price positioning differences.
- Understand the sentiment surrounding NFTs in the UK and what this means for apparel brands' next steps.
Key Topics Covered:
- Virtual Apparel
- Strategies for Success
UK CONSUMER SURVEY DATA
- Paco Rabanne
- Ralph Lauren
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b7rk1zContacts
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
First published on Thu, Dec 29, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion