Global Contact Center Analytics Market to 2030 - Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Contact Center Analytics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Solution, by Service, by Deployment, by Enterprise Size, by Application, by End-use, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global contact center analytics market size is expected to reach USD 5.75 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 19.3% over the forecast period.
The growing need among contact center companies to track and measure business performance at each level is expected to drive market growth. Contact center analytics also enables companies to reduce overhead and operational expenses. The funding raised by contact center service providers is also expected to drive market growth. For instance, in May 2021, ASAPP, Inc., an Artificial Intelligence (AI) research-driven customer experience company, announced that it raised USD 120 million. The company would use this funding to expand its portfolio and market reach.
Companies are entering into partnerships with technology solution providers to enhance their offerings. For instance, in July 2021, Clarabridge, Inc., a speech analytics provider, announced that it had joined Five9's ISV Partner Program, a provider of intelligent cloud contact centers. This partnership provided Five9's clients the ability to connect contact center analytics and management.
The COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the market growth in 2021. The pandemic has driven automation and digitalization initiatives across contact centers due to changing customer needs and employee working structures. Contact center agents have shifted to a remote working model due to the pandemic to stem the spread of the virus, which creates the need for contact center analytics among contact centers of various companies.
- 8X8 Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Enghouse Interactive
- Five9, Inc.
- Genpact Limited
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- Nice Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Sap Se
- Verint Systems Inc.
Contact Center Analytics Market Report Highlights
- The speech analytics solutions segment dominated the market in 2021 due to the wide usage of these solutions in improving service quality, customer experience, and reducing operating expenses.
- The integration & deployment services segment dominated the market in 2021 and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period due to the high demand for these services among organizations to reduce data loss or theft.
- The hosted deployment segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Hosted deployment helps eliminate the need to regularly upgrade systems.
- The SME segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Analytics solutions are widely adopted by many SMEs as these solutions help track customer data and improve agent productivity.
- The workforce optimization application segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Workforce optimization solutions offer several analytics capabilities, such as quality management and interaction analytics, which enable contact centers to improve their workforce operations.
- The consumer goods & retail end-use segment is projected to have the highest CAGR from 2022 to 2030 due to the wide adoption of contact center analytics in this segment to provide a personalized experience to customers.
- The North American Customer Service Management Association (NACSMA) is focusing on promoting the use of advanced technologies in the contact center industry and helping enterprises in delivering enhanced customer experience. This is expected to drive the growth of the regional market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Contact Center Analytics Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation and Scope
3.2 Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3 Contact Center Analytics Market-Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Vendor landscape
3.4 Contact Center Analytics Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
22.214.171.124 Growing demand for better customer experience management solutions
126.96.36.199 Increasing demand for speech and text analytics
3.4.2 Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52 High cost of investment
3.5 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6 Contact Center Analytics Market-Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.7 Contact Center Analytics Market-PESTEL Analysis
Chapter 4 Contact Center Analytics Solution Outlook
Chapter 5 Contact Center Analytics Service Outlook
Chapter 6 Contact Center Analytics Deployment Outlook
Chapter 7 Contact Center Analytics Enterprise Size Outlook
Chapter 8 Contact Center Analytics Application Outlook
Chapter 9 Contact Center Analytics End Use Outlook
Chapter 10 Contact Center Analytics Regional Outlook
Chapter 11 Competitive Analysis
11.1 Recent Developments & Impact Analysis, By Key Market Participants
11.2 Company Categorization
11.3 Vendor Landscape
11.3.1 Key company ranking/company market share analysis, 2021
11.4 Company Analysis Tools
11.4.1 Company Market Position Analysis
11.4.2 Competitive Dashboard Analysis
Chapter 12 Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a76dtz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Like what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events - the complete lot to help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Fri, May 6, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion