Global Big Data Market Report 2022 to 2027: Rising Demand for Real-Time Predictive Analytic Solutions Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
This report provides an overview and analysis of the global market for big data. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2022 through 2027.
This report also offers insights on drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market, which were gathered through primary and secondary research. It also covers various market factors, including the COVID-19 impact, Porter's five forces, and use case analysis.
This report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format, with tables and figures. The report's scope includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for components, deployment mode, organization size, business functions, and industry.
The qualitative and quantitative data of all segments are provided in the report. The report examines each segment, determines its current market size, and estimates its future market sizes with compound annual growth rates (CAGRs).
The report also provides detailed profiles of the significant big data players and their strategies to enhance their market presence. The report provides a competitive landscape that includes a market ranking/share analysis of top big data providers in 2021.
- 54 data tables and 52 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for big data technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Global market outlook and estimation of the actual market size for big data, revenue forecast, and corresponding market share analysis based on component/offering, deployment mode, business function, organization size, application industry, and geographic region
- Highlights of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for big data market, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Identification of the key growth driving factors and constraints that will shape the big data market as a basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the big data market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on the major players operating in the market
- Analysis of the vendor landscape and the global company share analysis of the companies based on their segmental revenues
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of recently granted patents related to big data
- Sharp Increase in Data Volume
- Adoption of Database Across Industries
- Rising Adoption of IoT Devices
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud Analytics
- Data Security and Privacy Concerns
- Stringent Data Security Regulations
- Data Silos, Poor Data Quality, and False Data Generation
- Lack of Big Data Professionals
- Adoption of Emerging Technologies and Big Data Analytics
- Rising Demand for Real-Time Predictive Analytic Solutions
- Demand for Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Tools
- Accenture plc
- Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC)
- Alteryx Inc.
- Amazon.Com, Inc.
- Ataccama Corp.
- Atos Se
- Capgemini Se
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cloudera Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Informatica Inc.
- Infoworks.Io Inc.
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Palantir Technologies Inc.
- Qliktech International Ab
- Salesforce Inc.
- Sap Se
- Sas Institute Inc.
- Sisense Inc.
- Solix Technologies Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- Teradata Corp.
- The Apache Software Foundation
- Tibco Software Inc.
- Vmware, Inc.
- Zaloni, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/loh1h3Contacts
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
First published on Tue, Dec 20, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion