Global Big Data in Healthcare Market to Reach $130,132.1 Million by 2031 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Big Data in Healthcare - A Global Market and Regional Analysis: Focus on Components and Services, Applications, End Users, Competitive Landscape, COVID-19 Impact, and Future Outlook - Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Big data is one of the subjects of interest since it has the potential to transform modern healthcare. The technology has grown substantially over the last two decades. Many healthcare companies have begun to leverage big data for a variety of applications, such as developing products, improving patient outcomes, and driving innovation, among others.
The use of big data in healthcare for areas such as cardiovascular health can lead to savings worth billions of U.S. dollars every year. The data generated on a regular basis contain mostly unstructured formats, i.e., they are not arranged or curated according to a pre-existing data model and, therefore, pose challenges during analysis. The industry perception is that nearly 80% of the big data in healthcare is unstructured, rendering only about 20% eligible for analysis.
The adoption of big data in healthcare is still at a nascent stage despite being a large market. The growth of the market is expected to be significantly boosted by the growing demand for evidence-based clinical care in developing countries. Technological advancements anticipated from 2022 to 2031 are expected to play a crucial role in deciding the future of the big data in healthcare market and the level of adoption.
The global big data in healthcare market report highlights that the market was valued at $32,925.1 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $130,132.1 million by the end of 2031. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.96% during the forecast period 2022-2031.
Market Growth Drivers
- Rise in the Adoption of Wearables, Mobile Health, and Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Urgent Need to Reduce Healthcare Costs
- Dedicated Initiatives for Healthcare Digitalization
- Growing Importance of Digital Healthcare and Interoperability
- Concerns Regarding Data Security
- Presence of Large Volumes of Unstructured Data
- Blockchain for Health Information Exchange
- Achieving Complete Interoperability of Healthcare Data for Clinical Decision Support
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global big data in healthcare market?
- What are the key regulations governing the big data in healthcare market in key regions?
- Which technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global big data in healthcare market?
- Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global big data in healthcare market?
- What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
- What are the drivers and restraints for the global big data in healthcare market?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the big data in healthcare market?
- Which are the fastest growing countries in terms of the global big data in healthcare market?
- What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the global big data in healthcare market?
- Which are the emerging companies in the global big data in healthcare market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Market Outlook
1.2 Industry Outlook
1.2.1 Technology Landscape
1.2.2 Opportunity Assessment
1.2.3 Product Benchmarking
1.2.4 Patent Analysis
1.2.5 End User Perspectives
1.2.6 Ecosystem Analysis
1.2.7 Key Business Models
1.2.8 Cost-Benefit Analysis
1.2.9 Key Success Factors
1.2.10 Case Studies
- Verana Health
- Lynxcare Inc.
1.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Big Data in Healthcare Market
1.4 Business Dynamics
2.1 Global Big Data in Healthcare Market (by Use Case)
2.2 Global Big Data in Healthcare Market (by Mode of Deployment)
2.3 Global Big Data in Healthcare Market (by End User)
3.1 Global Big Data in Healthcare Market (by Components and Services)
3.1.1 Opportunity Assessment
3.1.4 Analytics Services
5 Markets - Competitive Benchmarking & Company Profiles
5.1 Competitive Benchmarking
5.2 Market Share Analysis
5.3 Company Profiles
- Active Health Management
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- JLL Partners
- Abacus Insights
- Clarify Health Solutions
- Lynxcare Inc.
- Verana Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ysrocv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Like what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events - the complete lot to help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Fri, May 6, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion