Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market (2022-2027): Increasing Focus on Improving Customer Relationships Fuels Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market (2022-2027) by Type, Function, Application, End-User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market is estimated to be USD 3.71 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 5.9 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.73%.
- Growing Need for Inventory Management
- Increasing Focus on Improving Customer Relationships
- Rising Need for Workflow Automation
- Risk of Cyber Attacks
- Expanding Automotive Dealer Network coupled with Cost Optimization and Profitable Growth
- Technological Advancement in the System
- Limited Adoption in Developing Economies
The Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market is segmented based on Type, Function, Application, End-User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Cloud-based and On-premise.
- By Function, the market is classified into Customer Service, Data Reports, and Inventory Management.
- By Application, the market is classified into Customer Relationship Management, Dealer Tracking, Finance, Inventory, and Sales.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Automotive Rental Services, Dealership Repair Shops, New Automotive Dealer and Used Automotive Dealer.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market, By Type
7 Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market, By Function
8 Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market, By Application
9 Global Automotive Dealer Management System Market, By End-User
10 Americas' Automotive Dealer Management System Market
11 Europe's Automotive Dealer Management System Market
12 Middle East and Africa's Automotive Dealer Management System Market
13 APAC's Automotive Dealer Management System Market
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
- Autofusion, Inc.
- BiT Dealership Software, Inc.
- CDK Global Inc.
- COGXIM Softwares Pvt., Ltd.
- Cox Automotive Inc.
- Dealertrack DMS
- Elva Baltic, SIA
- GaragePlug Inc.
- Gateway DMS Pty., Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Quorum Information Technologies Inc.
- Ramco Systems Ltd.
- RouteOne LLC (TD Auto Finance)
- SAP SE
- Solera Inc. (Vista Equity Partners)
- The Reynolds and Reynolds Co.
- vAuto, Inc. (AutoTrader Group)
- VinSolutions, Inc.
- Wipro Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w6m16k
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Like what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events - the complete lot to help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Fri, Dec 23, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion