Global Antenna Transducer and Radome (ATR) Market 2022 to 2027: Players Include Airbus, Astronics, Azimut Yachts, BAE Systems and Cobham - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
The Global Antenna Transducer and Radome (ATR) Market is estimated to be USD 12.43 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 17.53 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.12%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Antenna Transducer and Radome (ATR) Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service.
Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Antenna Transducer and Radome (ATR) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Antenna Transducer and Radome (ATR) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Antenna Transducer and Radome (ATR) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- Need For the ATR Systems Due to Infiltration Activities
- Rising Military Funds and Upsurging Military Modernization Programs
- Growing Aircraft Deliveries and Air Passenger Traffic
- High Cost Associated with Maintenance, Manufacturing, and Setup
- Growing Up-Gradation of Underwater Vehicles and Replacement of Old Submarines
- Emerging Acceptance of Plasma Radome to Protect Space Antennas
- Lack of Skilled and Experienced Labor Force
The Global Antenna Transducer and Radome (ATR) Market is segmented based on Product Type, Platform, Frequency, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Antenna and Radome.
- By Platform, the market is classified into Ground and Naval.
- By Frequency, the market is classified into HF/UHF/VHF-BAND, L-Band, S-Band, C-Band, X-Band, KU-Band, KA-Band, and Multi-Band.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Aerospace, Defense, and Homeland Security.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Commercial and Defense.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Airbus SAS
- Astronics Corp.
- Azimut Yachts
- BAE Systems PLC
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
- Cobham PLC
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- HR Smith Group of Companies
- Iridium Communications, Inc.
- L3 Technologies
- Leonardo S.p.A
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Orolia SA
- Qinetiq Group PLC
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Stt-systemtechnik GmbH
- Thales SA
- The Boeing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1u30n9Contacts
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
First published on Thu, Dec 29, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion