Financial Consulting Software Global Market Report 2022: High Rate of Adoption Among HNIs Bolsters Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Financial Consulting Software Market By Offering, By Deployment Model, By Enterprise Size, By End-user: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The financial consulting software market was valued at $4.73 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $14.86 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 12.2% from 2022 to 2031.
A financial consulting software is a type of financial advisor. In addition, it is used to meet current and future financial goals through a financial plan, and it can be classified as wealth growing software and protection tool software. Moreover, many authorities globally are constantly updating consultation and regulation according to developments in global marketplaces.
Furthermore, financial consultant software looks at the whole picture of a client's financial life, including debts, assets, expenses, and income, to help clients determine what those goals should be. Financial consultants who have the proper licenses may also manage their clients' investments.
High rate of adoption by financial consulting software among HNIs and increase in demand for alternative investments drive the growth of the financial consulting software market. Moreover, increase in use of digital transformation technology boosts the market growth. However, lack of awareness about financial consulting software and increase in security concerns restrict the growth of the market. On the contrary, rise in innovations in the fintech industry is expected to offer remunerative opportunities for expansion of the market during the forecast period.
The financial consulting software market is segmented on the basis of offering, deployment model, end users, enterprise size, and region. On the basis of offering, the market is categorized into software and service. On the basis of deployment model, the market is bifurcated into on-premise and cloud. On the basis of enterprise size, the market is classified into large enterprise and SMEs. On the basis of end user, it is classified into banks, wealth management firms, and others. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the financial consulting software market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing financial consulting software market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the financial consulting software market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global financial consulting software market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Wealth Management Firms
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Acorns Grow Incorporated
- Active Intelligence Pte Ltd
- Alvarez & Marsal Holdings, LLC
- Boston Consulting Group
Key Findings of the Study
- By offering, the software segment accounted for the largest financial consulting software market share in 2021.
- By region, North America generated highest revenue in 2021.
- By end user, the wealth management segment generated the highest revenue in 2021.
- The key players that operate in the financial consulting software market analysis are Accenture, Acorns Grow Incorporated, Active Intelligence Pte Ltd, Advicent Solutions, Deloitte, eMoney Advisor, LLC, Finastra Limited, Fiserv, Inc, Moneytree Software, Miles Software, Money Guide Inc, Orion Advisor Technology, Personal Capital Corporation, Quicken Inc, Right Capital Inc., SAP, Wolters Kluwer. These players have adopted various strategies to increase their market penetration and strengthen their position in the financial consulting software industry.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4: FINANCIAL CONSULTING SOFTWARE MARKET, BY OFFERING
CHAPTER 5: FINANCIAL CONSULTING SOFTWARE MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT MODEL
CHAPTER 6: FINANCIAL CONSULTING SOFTWARE MARKET, BY ENTERPRISE SIZE
CHAPTER 7: FINANCIAL CONSULTING SOFTWARE MARKET, BY END-USER
CHAPTER 8: FINANCIAL CONSULTING SOFTWARE MARKET, BY REGION
CHAPTER 9: COMPANY LANDSCAPE
CHAPTER 10: COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qytn1h
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Liked what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events that help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Thu, Dec 29, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion