CRISPR Technology Market Report 2022: Widespread Potential Applications Drives Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
By Business Wire
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CRISPR Technology Market, By Product, By Application, By End User, and By Geography - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
CRISPR technology is driving advances in genome editing across medicine, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agriculture, which has enabled scientists to conduct research in these fields through faster and more efficient genome editing across the world. CRISPR is also used to correct genetic defects, treat human diseases, and yield better crop varieties.
It has a number of potential applications that include treating and preventing the spread of diseases, correcting genetic defects, and also, improving crops. The CRISPR-Cas9 system has a wide diversity of applications. In medicine, it has been applied in research related to cancer, virus infections, genetic diseases and detection of pathogens. CRISPR is a technology that can be used to edit genes and, as such, will likely change the world.
The outbreak of COVID-19 across the globe, increasing number of ongoing clinical trials, and expanding research in gene editing tools are some major factors expected to augment growth of the global CRISPR Technology market during the forecast period. For instance, in March 2020, scientists at the University of Toronto developed CHyMErA, a CRISPR-based tool for more versatile genome editing.
CRISPR technology have great potential for application in both the prevention and control of COVID-19. In March 2020, researchers at New York genome center developed a new CRISPR screening technology to target RNA, including RNA of novel viruses (COVID-19). Moreover, in November 2019, researchers at ETH Zurich, Switzerland, swapped CAS9 enzyme for CAS 12a, which allowed the researchers to edit genes in 25 target sites.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global CRISPR Technology market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global CRISPR Technology market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Origene Technologies, Inc., New England Biolabs, GenScript, GeneCopoeia, Inc., Cellecta, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc. (Horizon Discovery Ltd.), and Danaher Corporation (Integrated DNA Technologies), among others
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global CRISPR Technology market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global CRISPR Technology market.
Detailed Segmentation:Global CRISPR Technology Market, By Product:
- Kits & Reagents
- Guide RNA
Global CRISPR Technology Market, By Application:
Global CRISPR Technology Market, By End User:
- Pharmaceutical companies and Biotechnology Companies
- Academics and Government Research Institutes
- Others (CROs etc.)
Global CRISPR Technology Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Rising demand and adoption of CRISPR
- High cost of CRISPR
- The outbreak of COVID-19 (global pandemic)
- Impact Analysis
- Key Highlights
- Regulatory Scenario
- Product launch/Approvals
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER's Analysis
- Merger and Acquisition Scenario
4. Global CRISPR Technology Market - Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
5. Global CRISPR Technology Market, By Product, 2017-2028, (US$ Mn)
6. Global CRISPR Technology Market, Application, 2017-2028, (US$ Mn)
7. Global CRISPR Technology Market, By End User, 2017-2028, (US$ Mn)
8. Global CRISPR Technology Market, By Geography, 2017-2028, (US$ Mn)
9. Competitive Landscape
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Origene Technologies Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- GeneCopoeia Inc.
- Cellecta Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Inc. (Horizon Discovery Ltd.)
- Danaher Corporation (Integrated DNA Technologies)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r0cc33
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Liked what you read? Head to the TechDogs homepage to find the latest tech content infused with drama and entertainment. We've got Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Reports, Videos and Events that help you Know Your World of Technology.
First published on Tue, Sep 20, 2022
Disclaimer - Reference to any specific product, software or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by TechDogs nor should any data or content published be relied upon. The views expressed by TechDogs’ members and guests are their own and their appearance on our site does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by TechDogs’ Authors are those of the Authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of TechDogs or any of its officials. All information / content found on TechDogs’ site may not necessarily be reviewed by individuals with the expertise to validate its completeness, accuracy and reliability.
Join The Discussion