Event Concluded

TechDogs-"Predictions 2024 For Technology Leaders"

Emerging Technology

Predictions 2024 For Technology Leaders

By Forrester Research

Forrester Research
Overall Rating

Webinar

Feb 6, 2024

05:00 PM

About Event

Enterprises have invested heavily in emerging technology and modernization. Now, they’re looking for growth returns from those investments. Yet Forrester predicts that only 10% of tech execs will get growth right in 2024. What are these leaders getting right that the other 90% are missing? And how can generative AI help tech leaders gain a growth advantage? Get answers to these questions — and more — in our LIVE 2024 tech predictions webinar. Hear Vice President and Senior Research Director Matthew Guarini discuss Forrester’s 2024 technology predictions for growth, tech talent, and AI.

Tags:

Artificial Intelligence (AI)Digital TransformationTechnology Predictions Future Tech Trends Tech Leadership Industry Foresight Innovation Insights Digital Transformation Tech Strategy Emerging Technology Event 2024

References:

undefined

Join The Discussion

  • Dark
  • Light